Each person that has paid their deposit will receive 40 random clues over the next eight months. Collect all 40 clues to figure out the destination. The first person to guess the destination based on the given clues, will win a prize!
1. It's important that regardless of the departure city, our flights coordinate
2. Beaches and Jungles and Rainforest, OH MY
3. Barefoot, Cozy & Tipsy
4. Suddenly I'm craving some HERSHEY's Chocolate
5. I hear this destination is great for snorkeling
6. The destination we're visiting was colonized by Britain
7. Eat well, Travel often - our destination is an unrivaled foodie destination, make sure to pack your appetite!
8. Traveling touches the heART and SOUL!
9. "English, no longer, an English language, now grows from many roots" and "No language in history has dominated the world quite like English does today". Though a "foreign country", the primary language in this destination is English.
10. "Sun is shining, the weather is sweet, makes ya wanna move your dancing feet!" The average temperature in this mystery destination, is 80 degrees Fahrenheit, so you all can stop telling me you don't know what to shop for or pack. The weather will be niceeee!
11. Our destination was once in the news for a April Fool's day prank.
12. I just returned from vacation, my mind is scrambled and so is this clue. During our vacation You may witness a nsoadctuimi or two.
13. When you travel with Xscape2Paradise! your vacation experience is far from basic, while others are bar hoppin', you'll have the chance to go island hopping!
14. The KEY to getting through life is always having a vacation booked to look forward to.
15. You can’t have a NARROW mind and a thick passport; get off the beaten PATH, let the adventure begin, I want to see all the beauty in the world; even if I have to WALK on my own two FEET!
16. I love places that make the WINTER feel like SUMMER. Caribbean Summer me please!
17. We're a lot like the pilgrims that sailed on the Mayflower... How you ask? Well, we're all in the same boat and no one knows where we're sailing to.
18 & 19. 2-for-1: “There’s more to life than having things: a Rolls-Royce, a big house, bling bling.” Bernard Hopkins Forget collecting things, call me crazy but I'd rather collect memories, like the ones we'll be making on my birthday vacation!!!
20. Our destination is not just postcard perfect, it's movie perfect - movies have been filmed in this destination for close to my age, 40 years!
21. I realized that driving a golf cart isn’t as easy as it looks. But I finally got it down to a tee.
22. Our destination is not an island
23. I've NEVER been to our destination
24. The water in our destination is CRYSTAL clear
25. How many wives can a man have? Sixteen: Four better, four worse, four richer, four poorer. The number 16 is significant in our destination, I'll tell you why later 🤪 Unless this clue was the one you needed to solve the mystery
26. I'M PROBABLY GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR THIS ONE.. BUT IT WAS TOO FUNNY NOT TO SHARE! 🤪 Have you ever use Taco Bell hot sauce as anal lube? I hear that SH!T's FIRRRREEE. 🥵♨️🌶🔥 No wimps allowed on this trip!
27. What is a Pirate’s favorite fast food restaurant? ...LONG JOHN SILVERS. MOST PROBABLY THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SAY “ARRRRBY’S.” 😂🤣😂 In our destination, you won't find any fastfood chains, so I hope you're ready to immerse yourself into authentic ________________ culture!
28. Boobs are like soda, nobody likes them flat; and in this destination there are some "TIG ol' BITTIES" (I'm trying to stay out of fb jail so use your imagination LOL)
29. Why is money called dough? BECAUSE WE ALL KNEAD IT! When traveling to ___________________ be sure to bring small bills because you will have a hard time finding change for bills over $20.
30. Two WIFI Routers got married; the reception was AMAZING! 😂🤣🤣 In our destination internet is limited due to lack infrastructure. Prepare to be without it - just kidding, our resort has wifi LOL
31. Creative ideas flourish best in a shop which preserves some spirit of fun.
32. “Beautiful is knowing you are one-of-a-kind.” .... out of seven, she's the ONLY one!
33. Right hand on my heart, I promise I'ma make you mine, no problem be real wit' yourself, be honest. You ain't never met a *CHICK* this flawless. I pledge allegiance to the game I'm a player, no shame!!
34. What kind of music should you listen to while fishing? Something catchy! Our destination is a great for fishing
35. I enjoy getting cash out of the ATM, then throwing it in the river and watching it float away. I'm studying my cash flow.
36. Our mystery destination celebrates their independence during the current month that we're in [September]
37. Our destination has been named one of Time magazine's "World's 100 Greatest Places"
38. She is a flower that grows. In love ability. She's femininity. Black Orchid, Black Orchid
39. 1981 was a significant year in this destination...
40. When I announced this trip, some said nah that's too expensive for me to book a trip and not know where I'm going. BUT look at you paying in full and shi!t.. howler it loud and proud, like the song says ONE MONEY DON'T STOP no show! See you in December!
A. We'll dance to Punta music as we celebrate and immerse in Garifuna culture
B. The 3rd largest in the world but the most power, beautiful and mysterious, a symbol of strength; you can also shop with me.
“One of the most beneficial and valuable gifts we can give to ourselves in this life: is allowing ourselves to be surprised! It is okay if life surprises you. Its a good thing!”
― C. JoyBell C.
Enjoy the gift of surprise! You won't regret it!